SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC, formerly Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation) is a Chinese state-owned automotive design and manufacturing company headquartered in Shanghai, with multinational operations. A Fortune Global 100 company and one of the "Big Four" state-owned Chinese automakers the company had the largest production volume of any Chinese automaker in 2019, making more than 6 million vehicles. Its manufacturing mix is not wholly consumer offerings, however, with as many as one million SAIC passenger vehicles being commercial vans.
SAIC traces its origins to the early years of the Chinese automobile industry in the 1940s, and SAIC was one of the few carmakers in Mao's China, making the Shanghai SH760. Currently, it participates in the oldest surviving sino-foreign car making joint venture, with Volkswagen, and in addition has had a joint venture with General Motors since 1998. SAIC products sell under a variety of brand names, including those of its joint venture partners.
In November 2020, SAIC open his company in France as MG MOTOR FRANCE.
The candidate will report directly to MG Motor France Sales & Network Director. He/she will handle and supervise new and used car deliveries between PDI (in Belgium) and dealers (France mainland and overseas). Our candidat will be in charge of New and Used Car Sales Logistic and will coordinate all partners (PDI, carrier, IT, finance) to respect delivery planning and ETA. He/She will be also responsible of providing inventory situation and sharing information internally.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Management of logistic chain between PDI and dealers
- Building sales & delivery forecast to inform logistic partners and book in advance truck capacities
- Ability to communicate internally (English) and externally (French), especially with dealers
- Define logistic priorities (like customer orders) and organize quick transport process
- Ensure daily communication with dealers and solve related issues
- Share logistic forecasts internally and build excel documents to prepare dealers' communication
- Coordinate inventory status with operation / sales teams
- Check payment and invoicing before gate out process
- In charge of yearly legal inventory
- Coordinate damages management with insurance partners
A logistics and supply chain professional, ideally experienced in automotive and/or rent-a-car/leasing industry, with positive experience in a similar position and having already worked in the France fro an international group with matrix organisation.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences
- Working experience in a related environment
- Excellent software skills like Excel, Powerpoint, SalesForce and SIV
- Flexible on working times
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software is preferred
- French (native), fluent in English, Chinese is a plus
- Valid driving licence
- Very professional and friendly communication
- Good Communication skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Dynamic, positive, initiative-taking.
- Flexible, open-minded.
- Coaching skills, Diplomacy with which to convey opinions.
- Business oriented, feel for customers, availability, involvement, reactivity.
- A feel not only for service, but also for profitability.
- Ability to make presence felt, to listen and to reflect.
- Pragmatic creativity, resisting pressure well.
- Rigorous, well-organised.
- Corporate and team values.
- Capacity to work in an emergency.
Fonction : Responsable logistique
Secteur : Automobile