Our client is a Korean Automotive Company.
The position reports to the Head of HR Planning. As a member of the HR & GA Department, our candidate will have a lead role in talent acquisition with the objective to create a unique experience for any candidates in contact with the company in Europe.
His other mission will be to :
- Establish the entire cycle for talent acquisition.
- Responsible to develop best-fit selection approach.
- Perform all talent acquisition of HME and set standards for the region.
- Manage one Talent Acquisition Junior
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Talent Acquisition Planning :
- Setup strategic talent acquisition process that is best fitting to organization's strategic agenda
- Develop new channels and approach for candidate sourcing (direct recruiting, diverse job boards and channels)
- Setup structured and strategic selection methodology and process (assessment, interview tactics, etc.)
- Propose and design new innovative approach for talent acquisition
- Support rolling out talent acquisition strategy to company's other European organizations incl.
Talent Acquisition Operation :
- Own and manage full talent acquisition process, from job requisition evaluation, to screening, interviews, interview results, job offer negotiations, approval, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with hiring managers; Communicate coach HR Planning's strategic talent acquisition approach towards hiring managers.
- Manage, monitor and leverage diverse talent acquisition channels to identify and recruit very best candidates
- Create and animate a pool of candidates interested by the company
Employer Value Proposition :
- Support developing employer value proposition strategy, based on company's brand strategy
- Ensure EVP strategy is implemented in all channels (career page, linked-in, job ads, etc.)
- Research talent acquisition / recruitment trends and propose ideas to ensure company's strength in talent acquisition
A human resources professional, with strong experience in Talent Acquisition, coming from similar position. Passionate to work in one of the most prestigious automotive company and having already worked in international environment. Due to the diversity and the complexity of the organization, a strong structured leadership is mandatory as well as a strategic vision and political skills.
- High level of education preferably in Human Resources, University with Master degree or Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Significant experience in recruiting
- HR project management experience
- Ability to work within an international team
- Hands-on person, able to contact candidates, conduct interviews, negotiate conditions, etc.
- Resilience to work in a fast-paced, results-based environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially in Excel & PowerPoint)
- Fluent business English will be required as management's day-to-day working languages. German will be highly appreciate, French, Spanish and/or Russian desirable, not mandatory.
- Proactive, self-starter used to fast deadlines, good in time management.
- Flexible, autonomous but teamwork oriented, open-minded.
- Coaching skills, Diplomacy with which to convey opinions.
- High level of intelligence and skills: both pragmatic and strategic.
- Well organised, hard worker, autonomous but not independent.
- Coordination and organization talent
- Ability to learn and integrate new concepts
- Capable of making logical opinion, report and explanation.
- Capable of taking his responsibility for the result of his own decision.
- Capacity to work in an emergency.
- Very good communicator. Excellent presentation.
- Able to defend ideas in positive, constructive manner set priorities and limits.
- Ability to learn and adjust fast
Fonction : Responsable Recrutement
Secteur : Automobile
Lieu : - Offenbach, Germany