Our client is global leader for automotive data.
It is a job creation due to development of the company. Reporting to the Country Sales Manager France, our candidate has as primary responsibilities to manage and develop a designated global account of the French market.
As a Global Account Manager you will be responsible for establishing enhanced commercial relationships with your customers by understanding their strategic goals and develop strategies to support them to achieve their goals with company's solutions.
- Structured planning of all sales activities ensuring that, company's approved data, products, services and solutions are being actively marketed and sold to as wide an audience as possible within the respective Global/Key Account clients
- Manage the sales pipeline within company's CRM system in order to deliver the annual plan, concentrating on key account management, renewals and new business development, including lead generation and prospecting to develop company's business with car manufacturers/importers, web portals and other automotive related companies outside the nominated Key Account(s)
- Actively hold client account review meetings, at least quarterly and confirm/document value, issues/problems and opportunities to the client stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Obtain and effectively communicate information on company and competitor performance to aid development of future policies and business plans
- Work as part of a team of Sales, Support, Research and Training to coordinate and strengthen position at designated accounts to promote new and existing business
Motivating salary for suitable candidate, comprising a fixed salary + variable of 30 % based on several criteria (based on company/personal targets) + Article 83 (around 8%) + car.
PLACE OF WORK:
Fourqueux (78). Homme office is also possible one or two days per week.
Travelling required (approx. 20% of working time thought France).
Business Development/KAM/Sales Manager with marketing (ideally product & pricing) and leasing professional experienced in automotive industry. Our candidate needs to have a proven track record of business development of value added service provider and having already worked in a matrix organisation.
- Further education of business school, MBA or university type.
- Extensive experience in Senior Key Account Management and Sales for global/large automotive accounts, demonstrating outstanding solution selling experience
- Automotive experience in an automotive - OEM; retailer or tier #1 OES/supplier; Product Planning, Pricing, Retail is an advantage
- Knowledge of our company products is desirable
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with teams both cross-functional/cross-geographic
- International experience, professional and personal, would be a plus.
- Local Key Account language (typically French) plus strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Third language (Italian, German or Spanish) will be a plus.
- Customer Relationship building.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially in Excel.
- Proactive, self-starter used to fast deadlines, good in time management.
- Flexible, autonomous but teamwork oriented, open-minded.
- Coaching skills, Diplomacy with which to convey opinions.
- High level of intelligence and skills: both pragmatic and strategic.
- Well organised, hard worker, autonomous but not independent.
- Coordination and organization talent
- Ability to learn and integrate new concepts
- Capable of making logical opinion, report and explanation.
- Capable of taking his responsibility for the result of his own decision.
- Capacity to work in an emergency.
- Very good communicator. Excellent presentation.
- Able to defend ideas in positive, constructive manner set priorities and limits.
- Ability to learn and adjust fast
Fonction : Global Account Manager
Secteur : Automobile
Lieu : Fourqueux (78)