Our client provide high-quality technology solutions to automakers and their franchised dealers which facilitate the sale of Original Equipment (OE) replacement parts. In the past 18 years, our client have extended this mission to additional original equipment manufacturers in other industries, domestically and abroad, seeking ecommerce expertise in expediting and supporting their parts supply chains. Using patent-pending technology, our client offers proprietary solutions that provide real-time, dynamic pricing for OE replacement parts.
Today, we are looking for their Associate Product Manager for French market.
This position reports to the Product Manager and our candidates job will be to creates and executes tactical implementation plans for assigned programs and product applications to drive specification, development, adoption, and usage of new and existing products and services. Assists the business team leader or product manager in establishing market requirements and defining product requirements.
JOB DUTIES :
- Identifies what market research is needed for assigned areas. Conducts market research including customer surveys, one-on-one customer interviews, and competitive analysis with management support. Analyzes product, customer, and market data to identify and define new product opportunities, extensions and enhancements to existing products, and applications of technology to markets.
- Develops product requirements independently and works on a daily basis with Technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements, do customer market testing (validation), perform user acceptance testing, and launch the requirements.
- Puts together execution plan and coordinates efforts with various functional areas (marketing, customer-facing, billing, etc.) to roll out new products or enhancements and drive customer satisfaction with minimal management help.
- Identifies areas for program improvement and partners with sales, customer success, and marketing organizations to devise programs to increase customer sales and decrease cancellations.
- Proactively seeks out answers to even un-asked business questions and identifies reports for data gathering needed to support assigned areas. Prepares reports and analyzes product and customer data.
- Seeks out opportunities and develops and delivers presentations at speaking engagements to drive customer awareness of product capabilities and new customer initiatives.
- Independently develops and manages select relationships with company's, third parties, and other external industry professionals. Is seen as a trusted advisor.
- Owns an assigned company product, puts together business cases, and delivers on expected commitments including financial.
- Understands all of company's products and provides well-founded recommendations for problem solving and product development.
- Coaches department members, exhibiting emerging leadership and management skills.
Motivating salary for suitable candidate: fixed salary + variable based on several criteria.
PLACE OF WORK:
Home-office (mainly) or client's offices (maximum 20%).
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a product development environment; experience managing large scale projects and implementations.
- Strong experience in the automotive industry : manufactures, leasing companies or dealers groupes.
- Good IT experiences
- Fluent English and French is required as management's day-to-day working language.
- Other European languages like Italian, German, or Spanish would be a strong plus.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of success evaluating and implementing new technology products.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to successful project completion; ability to resolve complex problems along the way.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to manage client relationships.
- Maintains knowledge of market conditions, competing products, and customers.
- Exceptional leadership skills, establishing credibility within teams as a knowledgeable, effective leader.
- Requires the ability to think at both a tactical and strategic level, working with all levels of associates and management.
- Proactive, self-starter used to fast deadlines, good in time management.
Fonction : Associate Product Manager
Secteur : Industrie
Lieu : Home Office