Our client is SAIC Motor, the largest auto company listed on China's A-share market.
In 2019, SAIC Motor achieved sales of 6.238 million vehicles, keeping itself a leader in the Chinese auto market. It sold 185,000 new energy vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 30.4 percent, and continued to maintain relatively rapid growth. It sold 350,000 vehicles in exports and overseas sales, a year-on-year increase of 26.5 percent, ranking first among domestic automobile groups. With a consolidated sales revenue of $122.0714 billion, SAIC Motor took the 52nd place on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list, ranking 7th among all auto makers on the list. It has been included in the top 100 list for seven consecutive years.
Responsible for maintain a high level of technical support in coordinate with MG EU HQ standards and processes, in the delivery of a quick online or on-site support and accurate repair solutions to authorized dealers in France, feedback on technical quality information and assist to handle customers' complaints
KEY RESULTS / ACCOUNTABILITIES EXPECTED FROM THE ROLE :
- Be responsible for providing online repair technical consultation and technical solutions to dealers in accordance with MG EU HQ technical support procedures and standards
- On-site technical support for complicated cases, on-site diagnositic process and method teaching, on-site technical training for dealers
- Support MG EU HQ with Quality information onsite support and information collection,analyze the technical problems of vehicle models, summarize and export to MG EU HQ, assist Quality and product R&D department to improve product quality.
- Offer technical support to the regional manager for customer complaint handling?participate in the investigation and resolution of major domestic crisis events
- Linguistic verification of technical bulletins and technical documents from MG EU HQ before releasing in French market
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Relevant education at Bachelor level and at least 5 years work experience with European automotive industry
- Certification of EV repair or equal is a must and senior repair qualification or equal is preferred
- Extensive experience with after sales, preferably in the technical support and management
- Skilled with the use of automotive diagnostics tools?repair solutions provision and disassembly and assembly skills
- French as mother langage and good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Skilled in the use of basic computer applications (MS Office)
- Very good communication skills, able to effectively communicate with professionals in different cultures
- Creative thinking in order to find efficient, customer oriented after sales solutions
- High level of flexibility
Fonction : Expert Support Technique
Secteur : Automobile
Lieu : Paris