SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC, formerly Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation) is a Chinese state-owned automotive design and manufacturing company headquartered in Shanghai, with multinational operations. A Fortune Global 100 company and one of the "Big Four" state-owned Chinese automakers the company had the largest production volume of any Chinese automaker in 2019, making more than 6 million vehicles. Its manufacturing mix is not wholly consumer offerings, however, with as many as one million SAIC passenger vehicles being commercial vans.
SAIC traces its origins to the early years of the Chinese automobile industry in the 1940s, and SAIC was one of the few carmakers in Mao's China, making the Shanghai SH760. Currently, it participates in the oldest surviving sino-foreign car making joint venture, with Volkswagen, and in addition has had a joint venture with General Motors since 1998. SAIC products sell under a variety of brand names, including those of its joint venture partners.
Two notable brands owned by SAIC itself are MG, a historic British car marque, and Roewe. SAIC Motor is represented in Europe as the owner of rapidly expanding MG Motor Europe. SAIC Motor is the largest auto company listed on China's A-share market.
In 2019, SAIC Motor achieved sales of 6.238 million vehicles, keeping itself a leader in the Chinese auto market. It sold 185,000 new energy vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 30.4 percent, and continued to maintain relatively rapid growth. It sold 350,000 vehicles in exports and overseas sales, a year-on-year increase of 26.5 percent, ranking first among domestic automobile groups. With a consolidated sales revenue of $122.0714 billion, SAIC Motor took the 52nd place on the 2020 Fortune Global 500 list, ranking 7th among all auto makers on the list. It has been included in the top 100 list for seven consecutive years.
In November 2020, SAIC open his company in France as MG MOTOR FRANCE. For this creative company we are looking for a new Remarketing Manager.
- Follow and deploy MG Motor sales national strategy in line with our company policies and worldwide brand image;
• Define French remarketing and used cars label strategy: P&L, sales channels, volumes, priorities, dealer’s targets, B2B sales, partnerships, commercial policies …
• Achieve targeted sales volumes to dealers and ensure stock rotation at the most efficient ratio without any aging stock;
• Build used car communication strategy and tools in line with marketing department (online and offline including POS material);
• Define with top management volumes dedicated to short-term rent channel and achieve sales targets with the best profitability level (sales and buy-backs financial forecasts);
• Maintain daily contacts with all partners: dealers and B2B customers, RV setters, short-term companies, financial partner …
• Manage residual values for brand car line-up: product presentations linked with marketing team, RV committees, RV analysis and action plan to maximize used car values;
• Check and optimize RV settings for leasing and PCP offers with sales department;
• Ensure RV analysis at European level with an active cooperation between local team,
• HQ and other MG Motor subsidiaries;
• Define and manage with sales department Director and HR company car, employee car special discount and press park programs.
- 10 years of experience in used cars sales in automotive industry or short-term rent company
- Extensive experience with sales and marketing in used car business
- Excellent oral and writing communication and strong IT MS Office skills (Excel, PPT ¡K)
- High negotiation capabilities with big volumes and financial amounts
- Fluent in French, English, Chinese is a plus
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions
- Excellent sales skills and high execution capability
- Valid driving licence
- Travel 5/10 days per months
Fonction : Remarketing Manager
Secteur : Automobile