With more than 20 years of experience managing HR teams and coaching managers, our consultants offer you three tailor-made training programs :
Soft Skills Development
Management Training for beginning or experienced managers include courses on starting a new job, delegating, organizing projects, self-confidence, team management, conducting recruitment or professional interviews, etc…
Soft Skills Development, on topics such as :
- The role and soft skills of HR
- How to recruit an individual
- Completing professional assessments
Team Building Seminars allow :
- The individual to better adjust to the workplace environment, thanks to a better understanding of oneself and how others operate
- The team to use synergy as a lever, in order to identify and implement concrete actions
These training programs are tailor-made, based on your company’s needs.
- Individual : All our training programs begin with a personal assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the executives. We adapt the number and content of the different modules according to the specific expectations of our client.
- Group : Alternating individual and subgroup exercises (2/3 of the time), as well as presentations (1/3 of the time).
- Our firm is committed to keeping information we have access to private. We will not share this information with anyone.
- We respect the confidential nature of any and all exchanges, exercises and situations during our training programs. The trainers will not diffuse any individual information concerning the participants. The participants are also invited to do the same.
- For group seminars, details of the individual results of each participant will not be shared and will remain confidential.
- The training programs are hosted in an atmosphere of total respect for each individual and their opinions.
- Our training programs are endorsed by Datadock.
“Training is a necessary development tool for the professionalization of HR roles. I had the opportunity to benefit from a training program given by Mrs. Chantal Emore, which allowed me to develop my personal skills and to refocus on evolving in my role. I am grateful to Mrs. Chantal Emore for her support and very personalized advice.”