Help your managers grow
Supervising a team for the first time, being responsible for a department and integrating a management committee are all key steps in a professional career that require new skills. The manager must go beyond his/her area of expertise and develop his/her unique managerial identity.
Our coaching allows managers to :
- Prioritize their activities to avoid feeling overwhelmed
- Delegate tasks to bring out the qualities of a team
- Take a step back to better address strategic issues
- Develop their own leadership and inspire employees
- Encourage dialogue and build a trusting relationship with their peers
- Manage special cases
- Be self confidant
The goal is to achieve a concrete and measurable result, while respecting human values.
The assessment is based on 5 interviews :
- Identification of needs with HR and the individual’s superior
- Professional assessment (4 hours): identify your employee’s potential by recognizing his/her abilities, what motivates him/her and his/her potential to work in a managerial position within your company beyond his/her hard skills
- 3 coaching sessions (2 hours each) to develop managerial skills based on an analysis of his/her past experiences
- Evaluation and analysis of coaching results
It is also possible to schedule 2 supplementary interviews of 2 hours each, the following year. These interviews allow the employee to, once again, take a step back and notice any recurring difficulties and progress made since he/she took this position.
The coaching lasts 10 hours over a period of 3 to 6 months based on a process that can be adapted to your expectations.
Managerial Coaching is for :
- New managers in their new position
- Executives taking on larger and broader projects (Department Managers, Directors)
- Individual In-depth interviews
- Personality Test – SOSIE – that provides information about the person’s personality, values, and motivations
- Reporting and analysis tools of coaching results
You are becoming a manager ?
1/1Vous Devenez Manager : Conseil #1 - Apprenez à Dire NonVous Devenez Manager : Conseil #2 - Comment Manager Vos Anciens CollèguesVous Devenez Manager : Conseil #3 - Comment Motiver Votre EquipeVous Devenez Manager : Conseil #4 - Comment Vous OrganiserVous Devenez Manager : Conseil #5 - Comment Gérer Les Situations Délicates Avec Un CollaborateurVous Devenez Manager : Conseil #6 - Comment Suivre Les Objectifs De Votre Equipe1/1
We provide this type of support for several companies (Porsche France, Volkswagen, BestWestern, Paris Habitat, IPI, etc.) who regularly contact our agency, because they are satisfied with the improvement and progress of their managers.
These services can be included in your training plan. We are an accredited training organization endorsed by Datadock.